1. Performing inventory check when the parts arrive in inspection area.
2. Verify the parts are approved and from our approval suppliers with inspection report.
3. Verify the suppliers have signed the "Guarantee of Hazardous Substances", provided SGS report and marked "RoHS" on the packing or actual parts.
4. IQC perform inspections based on each part's original approval sheet and regulations with related testing machines.
5. Yunpen's acceptable quality level (AQL) is based on MIL-STD-105E level Ⅱstandard.
QC / IPQC / OQC Inspection
1. When production lines set for new products production, they must perform a trial production with one piece each for a completed and semi-completed product. Its test result must be recoded. Those products and report will be signed by supervisor and verified by IPQC.
2. Based on Manufacture Order to verify the productions procedures and parts are corrects. Also, make sure that parts and their packing have RoHS mark. Every production unit should have correct standard operating procedures and strictly enforce to manufacture by following it.
3. Based on Manufacture Order, IPQC will inspect each production unit for products' datasheet, inspection specification, SOP to check if they manufacture by following regulations. IPQC will also take 10pcs for inspection from each production unit every 1 to 2 hours.
4. All the complete products will be arranged to run tests on the production line: Hi-pot test, Electric inductance test, capacity test, open circuit test and visual test.
5. After the tests on the production line are complete, products will be packed and send to OQC for inspection. Then, products will be send to warehouse and wait for shipment.
1. QA will perform inspection based on products' specific datasheet and inspection specification with related testing instruments. Based on MIL-STD-105E level Ⅱstandard and acceptable quality level (AQL).
2. QA will strictly follow products' specific datasheet and inspection specification to perform inspection and record results.
Factory District Photo
Manufacturing Inspection Process
- Contact Us
IEC Inlet Filter | EMI Filter Wholesale Suppliers - YUNPEN
YUNPEN ELECTRONIC CO., LTD. is one of the EMI filter manufacturers in the electronic industry since 1990. Based in Taiwan, YUNPEN EMI filter product includes IEC inlet filter, single phase filter, power line filter, noise filter, inlet filter, 3 phase filter, which is manufactured under strict QC / IPQC / OQC inspections.
ISO 9001:2015 certified and VDE, UL, CSA and the CE safety approved, YUNPEN's EMI filter is designed with excellent noise suppression performance, compact size and suitable for household equipment, medical equipment, test and measurement equipment, datacom equipment, automation equipment.
YUNPEN has been offering customers high quality EMI filter, both advanced technology and 27 years of experience, YUNPEN ensures each customer's demands are met.